Detailed Pics, warning alot of pics

Zedrush

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a search for a particular pic I got emailed as I couldn't be bothered putting it in photo bucket.

I searched 'jailbait' and loads of those pics came up. I wouldn't post any of them but I did then carry out a google search on my local prison..... didn't look too bad!

edited, it was the funny framed pics I was looking at that wouldn't get anyone locked up. Sorry just felt the need to add that in case anyone got the wrong impression of me! :blush:

I did a search for a particular pic I got emailed as I couldn't be bothered putting it in photo bucket.

I searched 'jailbait' and loads of those pics came up. I wouldn't post any of them but I did then carry out a google search on my local prison..... didn't look too bad!

:lol:

edited, it was the funny framed pics I was looking at that wouldn't get anyone locked up. Sorry just felt the need to add that in case anyone got the wrong impression of me! :blush:

You googled "jailbait"! :scare:

Get ready for the knock on the door..... ;)

You googled "jailbait"! :scare:

Get ready for the knock on the door..... ;)

I had safe search on!

One thing to remember with the veilside, is one its wider, and two its low,

I already drive a car that's slammed to the ground so the car being low isn't too much of a prob I guess.

However, I dunno if you would happen to know how badly it compromises your ability to kinda let loose on the Z. I mean- can you still drift etc?

Watch Tokyo Drift :thumbs:

Lol i mean in real life.

Not to say I'm an advocate of street racing...just curious as to whether you've been on the track with your car and let loose.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol i mean in real life.

Not to say I'm an advocate of street racing...just curious as to whether you've been on the track with your car and let loose.

you must be kidding, zedrush hardly took it out onto real roads :p

Lol couldnt get it over the first speedhump down the road from my house, was house bound for weeks :lol::blush::headhurt:

Any updates on the car? You haven't sold it off yet have you?

This was sold as soon as all the work was complete, the next owner then had it for sale on pistonheads, whether it sold again i dont know

Oh okay cheers. I thought it was Zedrush advertising on pistonheads.

Any updates on the car? You haven't sold it off yet have you?

This was sold as soon as all the work was complete, the next owner then had it for sale on pistonheads, whether it sold again i dont know

Oh okay cheers. I thought it was Zedrush advertising on pistonheads.

Nah was Dragun, but he is keeping it now and doing more work to it, forever evolving and improving B)

• 2 weeks later...