STOLEN - HONDA DC5 INTEGRA TYPE R - HS51XDL

cfoster

Mate, I'm angry for you!!!!

Did the people you took out carjack you or other people? I, personally would never take two people out on a test drive........

Hopefully you'll get it back soon.....:rant:

I took 2 people out when I sold my previous car, never really think about something like this happening. I presume they came across like decent people?

Feel for you :angry:

Mate, I'm angry for you!!!!

Did the people you took out carjack you or other people? I, personally would never take two people out on a test drive........

Hopefully you'll get it back soon.....:rant:

I took 2 people out when I sold my previous car, never really think about something like this happening. I presume they came across like decent people?

Feel for you :angry:

Nah, I'd never do it. I always open the car, leave the keys in the house and lock my front door and tell my missus to watch out of the window/through the spyhole incase anything happens......but I am pretty paranoid about this kind of stuff after hearing lots of horror stories from my mrs who's a copper :blush:

Oh my god this is well bad. Did they have a gun? i'd have taken a few stabs to save my car i think.

Good thing you let them have it really as you could be just another 'statistic' on the news.

Very very sorry mate.

:rant::rant:

Thats terrible, it wouldnt occur to me to question two people on a test drive. I guess the world is getting nastier all the time. :blush:

As has been said, glad you are ok.

Hope the police get them and the car soon and its not damaged. I assume the insurance will cover this without too many problems, never really looked at it in the policy.

Thats terrible, it wouldnt occur to me to question two people on a test drive. I guess the world is getting nastier all the time. :blush:

When you live in a place like Birmingham it happens on your doorstep all the time. Makes you paranoid and very cycnical :dry:

When you live in a place like Birmingham it happens on your doorstep all the time. Makes you paranoid and very cycnical :dry:

Guess i am very lucky then, car crime around here seems to be limited to keying by muppets and getting pranged by elderly drivers.

Will need to upgrade my paranoia level then. :dry:

Like others have said, the main thing is you are ok and they didn't do you over.

What I’ve done when someone comes for a test drive is ask for their licence and lock it in the house. If they are honest they won’t have a problem doing that.

Hope the scumbag’s gets what’s coming to them and you get the car back ASAP.

Jon

That is shite, so sorry to hear that news. :rant:

I guess that's where a tracker or cut-out device come into their own (bloody hindsight) but I guess you can't be too careful these days. Sarnie might be a bit paranoid about how he sells his cars - I'm worse and usually take the hit with trade-in rather than the hassle of private sales, unless it is to a known person :blush:

Man this kind of thing makes me angry. Sorry to hear you were jacked mate, with any luck they will take a corner too quickly and end their pitiful lives in a firey ball of flames (not in your motor though!) and in doing so proving Darwin was right about natural selection. Tw@s.