Whats the WORST thing about your 350Z

Pimm

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when cleaning my zed it drives me nuts how you keep getting drips coming down from the rear lights and the nismo v1 spoiler. no matter how much i try and soak it up when i go to polish there is always a abit of water running down the back, drives me mental.

Leaf blower! :thumbs:

Can't believe this hasn't been mentioned but the cigarette lighter! Why put it behind the driver?!? Its a pain in the ass driving with the road angel on the dash with a wire dangling at shoulder height straight across the middle of the car :wacko:

Can't believe this hasn't been mentioned but the cigarette lighter! Why put it behind the driver?!? Its a pain in the ass driving with the road angel on the dash with a wire dangling at shoulder height straight across the middle of the car :wacko:

There is one at the front below the cup holder :thumbs:

Well not use it as a cigarette light but power port. Just can't believe mine doesn't have one near the front, where you'd assume its needed! :wacko:

If you not have a front cigarette lighter ( I dunno cos, my car is a UK one) then you might find the option attached a better bet than your present set-up.

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/product/4302.htm

The lead should be long enough to tuck under the centre console housing alongside the driver's seat and I use the velcro to attach the socket to the side carpet just under the left knee rest (and so it does not obstruct the seat adjustment). Then gives me the ports for sat nav, snooper etc and the front socket I also have free for lap top or other occasional use. :thumbs:

Yeah have been thinking of something like that but if there's a port there in the UK version, then there's probably an electric outlet somewhere in that area on the jap model so i'll probably get my ice guy to put on in. Still think its stupid not having one there by default!

• 3 weeks later...

REGARDING this quote:

i have a socket at the front of mine. passenger side, below the cup holder need to pull the flap down as with the 1 between the seats.

pics please, i cant find them.

Also, i have had the rear plastic comparment apart i think you coud fit some rear seats in like a set of small porsche bench seat. The chasis is the same as the G35 skyline aint it? That has rear seats,the Z's drivers seats fold forward too :)

Might give it a go :dry:

In the jap models too? can't find anything there on mine

Some do, some don't. For instance some of the first shipment of 2003's into NZ had two lighters, but my 2004 only has one, that was from the 2nd shipment. NZ ones, are similar to Jap spec, but slightly different again. All very confusing I know.

THE DIPSTICK!!!!!!! - Has anyone found a good way of reading this yet?

Yup, only read it when the car is cold - never have a problem with mine.

Worse thing - the paint by a mile, it's shockingly weak, front bumper and them rear arches.