BT Adapter & Cargo Net

ChrisP

A sad day as I have said farewall to the 350Z.

As a result I have a BT adapter and Cargo net that need a new home.

BT Adapter (good condition, boxed with instructions) - £75

Cargo Net (good condition but used) - £10.

Cash, cheque or PayPal accepted

thanks

hi, do you have the 4 clips for the corners of the cargo net ? i brought a net off someone a few weeks ago for the clips, and it didnt come with them, lol, i asked him where they were and he said it didnt say the clips was not advertised in the sale so i wasnt getting them,, :)

dave

hi, do you have the 4 clips for the corners of the cargo net ? i brought a net off someone a few weeks ago for the clips, and it didnt come with them, lol, i asked him where they were and he said it didnt say the clips were advertised in the sale so i wasnt getting them,, :)

dave

fat load of use that net is then :headhurt:

hi, do you have the 4 clips for the corners of the cargo net ? i brought a net off someone a few weeks ago for the clips, and it didnt come with them, lol, i asked him where they were and he said it didnt say the clips was not advertised in the sale so i wasnt getting them,, :)

dave

Was it M350ZB? He was selling nets recently........ :lol:

dave

Was it M350ZB? He was selling nets recently........ :lol:

name and shame :thumbs: