Great Deals at Chris Knott Insurance

M13KYF

banner_small.gif

from Chris Knott Insurance....

Hi to all!

350Z-uk.com have been in discussion with ourselves about an insurance scheme for members.

We are glad to say that we have signed the deal so I'd just like to introduce myself & our company!

Chris Knott Insurance - http://www.chrisknott.co.uk - have been involved with car clubs for over 20 years so hopefully we'll understand your needs & requirements!

The scheme starts for ages 25 & over, and you must have at least 1 year's NCB (unless you have NCB on a second car or a company car letter to state at least 1 year's claim free driving).

All drivers must have held a full UK licence for at least 1 year, and to insure a 'performance' car, there must be at least 1 years experience of driving that, or similar performance cars. Unfortunately, it excludes all M - Manchester, L - Liverpool, OL - Oldham & SK1-12 - Stockport postcodes and Northern Ireland.

I'll view the site regularly and try to answer any queries that you have.

In the meantime, please feel free to call us when you receive your renewal through.

A dedicated team, with years of experience, is waiting for your call!

0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 & please don't forget to quote 'reference 839 - 350Z-uk.com'!

tim_sig.gif

• 7 years later...

The scheme starts for ages 25 & over, and you must have at least 1 year's NCB (unless you have NCB on a second car or a company car letter to state at least 1 year's claim free driving).

Can you please ammend this, I was told 28 and over on the phone.