ZR1 Laps Ring in 7:26.4, Beats GTR

Kev946

Would still be the Nissan for me, GT-R prob wont set on fire... Anyone see the top gear review of the previous one..... JC did say that they had managed to sort the drive on the previous one...

Bet he had to fill up after one lap in that beast though!! Nice engine note ;)

I think we're looking at this the wrong way round. The GTR is an amazing car for the price and I wouldn't spend an extra £45k for a few secs round the ring. However, what is there for £100k which is faster than the Vette round the Ring? Still a real achievement for GM IMHO. :)

Too much attention is paid to Ring times IMHO. Which is the most fun to drive to me is more important. Unfortunately I'd have to say the ZR-1 will be more fun. Loads of V8 power and rear drive. I still wouldn't buy one though. Then again I wouldn't buy a GT-R for that matter.

Guest prescience
Too much attention is paid to Ring times IMHO. Which is the most fun to drive to me is more important. Unfortunately I'd have to say the ZR-1 will be more fun. Loads of V8 power and rear drive. I still wouldn't buy one though. Then again I wouldn't buy a GT-R for that matter.

Comment deleted - just me being nosey :p

I'd have the GT-R over the ZR-1 too if that were the only choice :)