Given up spotting and waving to Zeds!

stanski

On my drive from Guildford to Bourenmouth 2 weeks ago I saw 7 Z's, the most I have ever seen in one day.

I would say about 1 in 4 will wave.

The only issue is that when I see a Z I automatically wave but sometimes I am in my girlfriends car and the Z owners just look bemused

Always wave and flash my lights, most do wave, I see a few that are generally in the same place round Purley / M23 at the same time of day and its a bit of a ritual now!

And no stanski, nothing to do with the other forum, everyone waves and flashs and the same thread has come up on there a few times...

Its worse when you wave and thumbs up and your not in a car!!

I always flash my lights and wave at the oncoming Z....some acknowledge and return the gesture...some dont...atleast im not in a TT waving at every 2nd car!!..lol

Exactly :lol:

Think one of the problems I have is that people cant work out what it is :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

:surrender: i appologise for missing a wave on the a33 from basingstoke to reading the other day.

firstly im a newbie, :wacko: i saw it at the last minute and thought their must be something wrong, about 5 mins later i realised what was going on.

i will in wave,

i see quite a few z'ds around n'hants / berkshire area

I have only had my Sunset GT for a couple of weeks, and not seen another Z to wave to.

I have had a few comments from people at petrol stations or car parks remarking what a georgeous colour and how nice the car is, but they have not been Z owners, just ladies with taste obviously. ;)

I get people waving to me and thumbs up quite often when I am driving my 928, from random people, and on occasion they have actually congratulated me for having such a car :huh:

Like I said folks keep waving to them - they may be miseries but so what they will be trained up one day and you will have the satisfaction that you turned a miserable git back into a human being! :thumbs:

I saw my first other Z when I was in mine, and I think they waved at me, so I waved back. I was a bit shocked as it was like looking in a mirror as an identical Sunset Z came the other way. (well apart from the plate of course)

I was in Larkfield, Kent...

:yahoo: