thinking of selling

stuey

cant see that happening........ :dry:

I would say its probably a 50/50 whether they will do something. IMO they should amend the existing car tax - the new car tax to a degree is a bit fairer as they know what they are buying into but the existing cars should be put back.

After the loss they had recently in the local elections they know they are going to have to do something serious to avoid a complete white wash at the next elections

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant see that happening........ :dry:

I would say its probably a 50/50 whether they will do something. IMO they should amend the existing car tax - the new car tax to a degree is a bit fairer as they know what they are buying into but the existing cars should be put back.

After the loss they had recently in the local elections they know they are going to have to do something serious to avoid a complete white wash at the next elections

Its lose/lose for Brown though...

• [*:apkj8c3y]If he U-turns he is weak
    [*:apkj8c3y]If he does nothing he will be out because he is hated

At least he will be out next time there is a general election :teeth:

:cry:

just dippin my toe in the water to see if there is any intrest to any potential buyers...........

kuro black

52 plate 2003

tiptronic

heated electric leather seats

20"rims +standards

scorpion zorst +standard

27000k miles

just had p3

£13.500 ish........... :)

zedwheels015.jpg

zedwheels010.jpg

am i askin the right money for this........... :blush:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sad to see stuey but i know exactly where you are coming from :headhurt:

unfortunately no one is buying at the moment :wacko:

I know what you mean Gixxer -it doesnt seem like a great time to sell - But you must admit there still seems to be a steady stream of new owners coming into the site at the mo which is good. :thumbs: