thinking of selling

stuey

:cry:

just dippin my toe in the water to see if there is any intrest to any potential buyers...........

kuro black

52 plate 2003

tiptronic

heated electric leather seats

20"rims +standards

scorpion zorst +standard

27000k miles

just had p3

£13.500 ish........... :)

zedwheels015.jpg

zedwheels010.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:scare: Wondered where your last post was going Stuey. Better find it a good home then. Best of luck with it.

cheers bud................everything is goin up except my wages....... :(

:headhurt: best of luck with your sale mate , but hope it doesnt have to go

me too dude :cry: .............. i hope no one buys it........ :lol:

Well it looks a million quid mate, so advertise it at that and see if you get any takers. ;):thumbs:

Something's gotta be done about the way the government can shaft us all too easy... Beyond a joke...

Shame to lose it... Someone delete the thread that should reduce the chances of finding a buyer! :lol:

I'll see if I can find that clip showing your car going rather sideways on the way to Bala in 2006 - you know 'that' junction where Sarnie got his ear bent by his misses . That might help to put buyers off. ;)

Or, just use the bike more and the car less until you get well-deserved rise :thumbs:

Liking the wheels B) , really suit the colour matey :teeth:, and dont do it, the car looks awesome and for the amount of cash ya get for it, there no way on earth ya can get anything like it, was thinking the same, but now no way is the ZED going, one ya have this top notch forum full of all charecters and secondly and most importantly, the car is just awesome for the money, and allways turns heads !

I'll see if I can find that clip showing your car going rather sideways on the way to Bala in 2006 - you know 'that' junction where Sarnie got his ear bent by his misses . That might help to put buyers off. ;)

Or, just use the bike more and the car less until you get well-deserved rise :thumbs:

would be awsome colin if you find a sideways vid................ would like to see that... :thumbs:

I would say you would be better off putting the standard wheels back on as this would increase your potential market and would not cost anything more - if anything maybe earn you a few extra quid as the wheels should be worth a bit

Theres been a lot in the papers of late about brown being under serious pressure from his ministers to scrap the proposed car tax rises - basically a tiny little bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

If he does a u-turn on that then that would only leave the ever increasing petrol prices as our main problem.

:teeth:

Theres been a lot in the papers of late about brown being under serious pressure from his ministers to scrap the proposed car tax rises - basically a tiny little bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

If he does a u-turn on that then that would only leave the ever increasing petrol prices as our main problem.

:teeth:

cant see that happening........ :dry:

This will start becoming quite an issue for some i should imagine, what with road tax and petrol spiralling out of control, then the scurge of the roadside cash machine's, owning a car for enjoyment is rapidly becoming a rarity :dry: