Wales V: After the Dust Settled. Post ALL photos, etc here

I really like that brickyard z :blush:

+1 B)

P1020086.jpg

I hope someone called that lady an ambulance :lol:

It looks like she got caught short.

when a ladys gotta go....... shes gotta go........... :lol:

Got some good pics in there mate, esp the ones with my car in them ;)

I take it you was the car infront of me.

No mate, that's Digsy. I'm a bit of a dot in most of your pics TBH :thumbs:

Nope, not me! :blush:

:blush: you're right, the exhausts line up :lol:;)

:blush: you're right, the exhausts line up :lol:;)

Tw@t! :lol:

Just sat in the car outside the theatre in settle with the roof down :lol: listening to Midge blasting out.Fade to grey and reflecting on a fantastic few days.

Arrived in Cheter in convoy with Stue no points for that I hope. From then on it was pretty much Zed heaven.

Great to meet the guys for drinks on saturday. Chester services this morning was an awesome sigh great owners and cars.

Beavis did such a great job organising this I appreciate how much time and effort it took.

Thanks to Stan for the cakes

Thanks to everyone for turning up and making it a day I won't forget. The locals were great even the prat in the scooby who yelled hairdresser as 11 zeds roared past :headhurt:

And well done to all drivers for some great driving in testing conditions :thumbs:

hi guys, well where do i start was a fantastic day loved every minute of it and saturday night !!!

It was a pleasure to meet everyone and see their cars !!!! there should be a few picture of mine on here somewhere ill get my pictures sorted this week!!!

cant wait for the next one!!!!

BTW the evo triangle was awesome driving!!!! apart from me, mike and jacko nearly joining cars :lol:

Big thanks to Dave for orgainsing and everyone who helped along the way

thanks for the good comments about the engine bay and black roof too much appreciated after all the hard work :thumbs: ill just have to go back to the bodyshop to have the front bumper sprayed again now :lol:

you must have bloody hundreds of pictures GIXXERUK was good to meet you and everyone else nice to put names to faces finally you got any pictures of mine as wont be able to get my pics up for a while :thumbs:

Page 2, 1/2 way down!

Hi folks

Just wanted to say thanks for a great day out ! Especially the mods who worked so hard to get this arranged - Dave you can chill now I think :thumbs:

It was nice meeting you all - your a great bunch and the Zeds were fab :teeth:

The drive was great (if a bit hairy in places - eh Colin!) the meal was good and nice to drive in a convoy of Zeds - I'm back there tomorrow morning for work - aint gonna feel the same! :dry:

Would anyone like some cakes......I will be saying that in my sleep :blush:

Only got a few pics too busy gassing will post them up later on.

Those hailstones - wow they were like golf balls!

Looking forward to the Scotland meet and hopefully a mini - North Manchester/Yorkshire meet if we can get something arranged? :D

Stan

Looks a really good day, really good turn out, shame i couldnt come up, managed to double book and spent the day getting badly sunburnt at Santa Pod, seemed to be a lack of 350z's there though mmm wonder why??!!

How many cars turned up then! Why oh why didnt you get someone on a bridge on a straight bit of road, that would have been an awesome shot!

Anyway looks a damn good day out. Glad you all had fun

just :lol: but havent got mains drains or gas :lol: takes me bloody ages to load pages with pictures on, drives me :rant:

So cant you get cable broadband? Tried the satellite broadband providors (Not Sky, but companys that offer you broadband over a satellite link..)? Also you my be lucky that "The Cloud" may cover your area via wireless?

just :lol: but havent got mains drains or gas :lol: takes me bloody ages to load pages with pictures on, drives me :rant:

So cant you get cable broadband? Tried the satellite broadband providors (Not Sky, but companys that offer you broadband over a satellite link..)? Also you my be lucky that "The Cloud" may cover your area via wireless?

or usb wireless broadband :thumbs: