Need advice/help on 370z nismo purchase

OMEGA

21 hours ago, OMEGA said:

I brought it down a bit already it was at £29k originally, not sure i can do anymore. Its just over 19k miles on the clock, each driver only put a few thousand each time when you look at the mot, so it must have been a weekend car for most.

Just for refference, when I bought mine 2 yrs ago 2019 white 5k miles 28k form a Nissan dealer.

Considering the value seems to have gone up since then on these id say its priced somewhere in the right ballpark. But if you can squeeze a bit more off the asking price then go for it. More money in the Mod pot :) 

Thought id update everyone and say that i pulled out of the sale in the end. The 4 owners did gripe me a bit but then i found out it had missed two services so i couldnt commit anymore. The dealer lied really because he said it had full service history. The hunt continues i guess. Thanks for everyones input and help though.

Edited by OMEGA
  • Like 2

On 02/06/2023 at 20:02, OMEGA said:

Thought id update everyone and say that i pulled out of the sale in the end. The 4 owners did gripe me a bit but then i found out it had missed two services so i couldnt commit anymore. The dealer lied really because he said it had full service history. The hunt continues i guess. Thanks for everyones input and help though.

Done the right thing, if it dont feel right. Walk away.

Buy with the head not the heart 

On 02/06/2023 at 20:02, OMEGA said:

Good call bud, you've made the right decision. That's the down side with high owners is more chance of servicing being missed. 

You'll get one, and it'll be worth it when you do. I love mine and I'm sure you will to 

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of service my 17 had the services at 1000, 3000, 10,000 and i sold it.

Second one had 6 services by 42,000 when i sold it. I did a p3 at dealer on it took 4 hours. Including full inspection and greasing all the door hinges and changing coolant etc Brake fluid was already done from abbey when discs were changed. 

My current one has had 9 services and did miss one in 2018. It was within 10,000 miles. All services done within 10,000. Recently it had 3 services including p3 (51000) from 41,000 to current mileage 53000. It will have an oil and oil filter along with air filter change before Winter. Then a tranny oil change and diff oil by 61,000 early next year if ive still got it. £500. Tranny oil is 9 liters being auto. 

Nissan recommend service every 9000 miles. But an oil change at is recommended at least every 6000. Then brake fluid, coolant every 30,000. Sparks every 4-5 years checked during service for debris build up. Brake fluid some people recommend it should be changed more frequently like 18 months. 

Diff and Tranny is debatable .... for me im doing mine at 60k and if i was keeping it again at 100k.....Its not cheap and just as pricey than a p3 service being auto. So if you did it with a p3 youre looking at near £1000. Same as a 911 lol Unless you know a guy...

Edited by GranTurismoEra