2017 370Z Nismo - Safe Points For Using Axle stands

Loadmaster

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Payco said:

What job are you planning to do Keith ?. 

Just need to get the two front RAYS off to deliver for refurb at Wheel Works in Crawley, so they'll be away for a few days. The rears are fine but the fronts have some very minor scuffing to the rims. Annoyingly, the worst of the two happened just a few weeks ago - would you believe that I decided not to park in a crowded Waitrose car park in case of some numpty opening their doors into mine, so I elected to park in a wide side street opposite, which I frequently do. However, in potentially saving my doors, I scuffed the rim on the kerb when parking!!  FFS!! 🤬

Edited by Loadmaster
  • Like 1

I’ve used WW in Manor Royal 3 times in the past and they do great job . If you haven’t used them before then you are in good hands. So frustrating when you curb wheels. I remember  fitting a brand new set of Rota GTRs on my 350Z and the first day a tractor carved me up in my road , forcing me over and I curbed my new rim on a cobbled curb. Wheel was like a piece of cheese. Straight off to WW for repair.😡

Edited by Payco

1 hour ago, Payco said:

I’ve used WW in Manor Royal 3 times in the past and they do great job . If you haven’t used them before then you are in good hands. So frustrating when you curb wheels. I remember  fitting a brand new set of Rota GTRs on my 350Z and the first day a tractor carved me up in my road , forcing me over and I curbed my new rim on a cobbled curb. Wheel was like a piece of cheese. Straight off to WW for repair.😡

Sod's law isn't it?!

Yeah, I've used them quite a few times over the years Martin. Quite handy that they're local. The Z's off to Germany later this month so I'll get them done when I come back and I haven't got so much going on.

Don't for get if you're available - Forest Row meet Sunday week, 11th June.

Edited by Loadmaster
  • Like 1

Yes , heading to Forrest Row on the 11th with my mate. Concerned it may not be busy as it’s the Bromley Pageant that day and a big classic show in Hove park too. I only have the morning free so heading to FR.. 

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1