Paint Code

Osakakev

Hi

My 350 is a Japanese import with non standard colour and a Weber Sports body kit and I have a little bumper damage.

I’m after a touch up pen as a temporary measure but how can I find the correct paint? It’s a small amount of damage and will be temporarily so roughly similar will be ok for now.

I’ve attached a picture of anyone can guess 🤣

Thank you 

IMG-20200620-WA0029_Original.jpeg

Looks like Sunset from that photo, but if it’s non-standard then it could literally be anything. Can prob get a pen from any NMD, but it could stand out more than the scuff. Any pics of the damage?

4 hours ago, Ekona said:

Looks like Sunset from that photo, but if it’s non-standard then it could literally be anything. Can prob get a pen from any NMD, but it could stand out more than the scuff. Any pics of the damage?

Will get into body shop and full respray it just want to make it less obvious for now

IMG_0928.jpeg

34 minutes ago, ZMANALEX said:

Looks like temper orange to me.

Go to any paint shop and they will confirm the colour using their paint swatch cards and they will also be able to mix the paint up for you.

RAL K5 - Colour fan deck High Gloss

Thank you 👍

7 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

As the entire vehicle isn't the same colour as in engine bay, it might be a non factory paint close to temper orange which is a HR only colour 

It’s definitely not standard as paint code for car is silver 😂

• Haha 1