(SOLD SOLD)350Z JAPSPEED SILENCED DECAT PIPES(AS NEW) £70 POSTED (UK ONLY)

SPAXY

SOLD,SOLD,SOLD HAVE FOR SALE A PAIR OF JAPSPEED SILENCED DECAT PIPES FOR 350Z,THESE ARE OFF MY 2006,350z(please check japspeed website for your vehicle to see if will fit)THEY HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN USED ON ROAD I FITTED THEM OCTOBER LAST YEAR AND HAVE ONLY EVER BEEN ON MY CAR IDLING IN WORKSHOP AS ITS TUCKED UP OVER WINTER,IVE CHANGED MY SET-UP SO THESE ARE NO LONGER NEEDED.

AS YOU CAN SEE THEY ARE IN GREAT CONDITION,INCLUDING FRONT PIPE BOLTS.

"Our Silenced Decat Pipes for the Nissan 350Z replace the standard restrictive catalytic converters with two stainless steel, 2.5″ (63mm) one-piece items. Replacing the restrictive catalytic converters allows the exhaust gasses to flow much more freely, increasing the power output of the engine. Compared to our regular Decat Pipes compatible with the 350Z , our Silenced version minimises the increase in exhaust noise that fitting decats will cause."(JAPSPEED WEBSITE QUOTE)

IM LOOKING FOR £70 INC POSTAGE(CURRENTLY £189 ON JAPSPEED WEBSITE) (UK)ONLY.

PM ME IF INTERESTED.CHEERS743017862_CAT1.jpg.d2c00d644514f40eb073cb6228c6a86c.jpg

CAT 5.jpg

CAT2.jpg

CAT3.jpg

CAT6.jpg

Edited by SPAXY
  • Like 1

• SPAXY changed the title to 350Z SILENCED DECAT PIPES(AS NEW) £100 POSTED (UK ONLY)
  • SPAXY changed the title to 350Z SILENCED DECAT PIPES(AS NEW) £85 POSTED (UK ONLY)
  • SPAXY changed the title to 350Z SILENCED DECAT PIPES(AS NEW) £70 POSTED (UK ONLY)
  • SPAXY changed the title to 350Z JAPSPEED SILENCED DECAT PIPES(AS NEW) £70 POSTED (UK ONLY)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SPAXY changed the title to (SOLD SOLD)350Z JAPSPEED SILENCED DECAT PIPES(AS NEW) £70 POSTED (UK ONLY)