What would you do if your centre console and wing mirrors stopped working after trying to fit an aftermarket headunit?

Loki

I have a 2009 370z with Nav and Bose system, I tried to fit an aftermarket headunit, it was a 12 inch touchscreen I imported from China, this was probably my first mistake. After fitting it, it switched it on but there was no sound and the air conditioning wouldn't work, the unit came with another loom, so I tried this and nothing happened. It didn't switch on at all. So I took it apart again thinking it's broken and put the old system back in, the CD part did power up because I heard the mechanism searching for CD's but apart from that nothing, no screen, no air con and on top of that the wing mirrors won't open either.

I'm guessing/hoping it might just be a blown fuse or two but I'm kind of expecting something worse, in its current state I don't feel it's safe to drive, especially if the windscreen steams up and since I can't see behind either. 

Not sure if this is relavent but the brake pedal feels different when starting the car as well, there was a consistent feel before, now I press the pedal to start and I can feel the brake servo start working, the pedal drops a little and it feels like it did before. 

After a little bit of Internet research, it looks like both the stereo and mirrors work off the same fuse. 

If anyone has had a similar problem or has any advice I would really appreciate any help

Thanks

Edited by Loki

• Loki changed the title to What would you do if your centre console and wing mirrors stopped working after trying to fit an aftermarket headunit?