Checking in after a long long time.

Neilp

Had a memory pop up on failbook today, just thought I’d check in and see how everybody is doing and if any of the old squad are still around. 

Not in a zed or likely to be back in one any time soon, Diesel family wagons all round at the moment. 

Hope everybody is well! 

Now to clear out a very full message inbox…..

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ZMANALEX said:

JEEZ: Blast from the past.

You good Neil?

All is well mate! I trust you are well too! A lot has happened since I left here- Married, Kid etc…. 

I assume you’re still spending your days at Knockers?  

1 minute ago, Stutopia said:

Wow, who's this fella? :lol: 

Welcome back, hope you're well.

Doing great mate thanks! Is that the current wheels in the signature? Very nice! 

I bought the G30 5 series when it came out and kept a hold of it when car prices rocketed. Trying to talk myself into buying something silly again. I did see my old car up for sale a year or so ago but it had been ruined with v2 front bumper. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neilp said:

Doing great mate thanks! Is that the current wheels in the signature? Very nice! 

I bought the G30 5 series when it came out and kept a hold of it when car prices rocketed. Trying to talk myself into buying something silly again. I did see my old car up for sale a year or so ago but it had been ruined with v2 front bumper. 

It is the current ride but she's up for sale if you're into that sort of thing...

5 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Hi matey I can remember meeting with you at the lake's when Martin Mac was with us,I gave you a can of cider  called natch that came 😁all the way from Bristol 

Hi Paul! I remember it well! Blew the head off me if I remember right 😂

Hope you’re keeping well mate! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stutopia said:

It is the current ride but she's up for sale if you're into that sort of thing...

Nah not for me unfortunately, hoping to emigrate later this year. Next thing on the cards will be a Raptor truck hopefully. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Ok now been ill got through it,now on my second zed

Sorry to hear that mate! Good to hear you’re on the mend now! What have you got these days? 

Hi Neil. Hope your good.  I still check in every week here but not been as good since failbook. Which is a shame but just the way it is.  I still have 350zs......currently 6 hahaha. Paul 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, P15UL T said:

Hi Neil. Hope your good.  I still check in every week here but not been as good since failbook. Which is a shame but just the way it is.  I still have 350zs......currently 6 hahaha. Paul 

Hahaha yeah I keep up with your Facebook, can’t wait to see the v8 finished off! 

• Like 1

Purdie back on the forum?? How did that happen 😂

How you been mate? Congrats on the wee one how old is he/she?

Hope you and Nicole are well

Where you moving to? I remember you talking about emigrating back in the day, was it Canada you mentioned?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, P15UL T said:

Totally agree Facebook has a lot to answer for

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LRF4N said:

Purdie back on the forum?? How did that happen 😂

How you been mate? Congrats on the wee one how old is he/she?

Hope you and Nicole are well

Where you moving to? I remember you talking about emigrating back in the day, was it Canada you mentioned?

hahahaha! The wee one is 2yrs 5 months! 

Nah we’re UAE bound now mate!

Hope all is well!