Help I think I have just been scammed by someone on here.

Lauren_Davinaz

Hi I was approached by a user called Jukiol908 who said someone was selling an 08 350z bumper.  I was a bit sus but I messaged this email and long story short they said they would send it, requested the money which I stupidly sent, thinking I would get a bumper. His responses were really quick… and I thought it was a bit weird but today…. After sending the last payment this person has not responded. Just said I’m on it. 

incase anyone else comes across this person beware i am sure this is a scammer. And so is the user mentioned above. Brokermills@gmail.com 

• Sad 1

This is why the forum has rules for selling items on here. You must meet the requirements to be allowed to sell. 

Looking at  Jukiol908 they have made Zero posts since joining, forum members should always check things like this before buying something, more so from a private message out of the blue. 

Sorry you have been scammed 😞 and its sad to see its happened on this forum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

He msgd me but then deleted it claiming someone was selling a ChargeSpeed rear bumper I did some checks couldn't even find the user or post he was referring to checked his profile and gathered it was a scam

His msg before it was deleted looked like this

You must have missed the post of lewis09 about chargespeed rear bumper sale some days ago... I asked him about it and he said it's still available with him

It was deleted before I tried reading it

Edited by rodgeevans
  • Thanks 1

To add to your woes, this person was 100% a scam. 

He messaged me Thursday saying they had a had a nismo exhaust for sale which I instantly disregarded as anyone who knows anything knows my nismo has a nismo exhaust... When I went to reply the profile had been deleted 

Genuinely sorry for you and hope you get your money back

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lauren_Davinaz said:

Hi I was approached by a user called Jukiol908 who said someone was selling an 08 350z bumper.  I was a bit sus but I messaged this email and long story short they said they would send it, requested the money which I stupidly sent, thinking I would get a bumper. His responses were really quick… and I thought it was a bit weird but today…. After sending the last payment this person has not responded. Just said I’m on it. 

incase anyone else comes across this person beware i am sure this is a scammer. And so is the user mentioned above. Brokermills@gmail.com 

I’m very sorry to read this @Lauren_Davinaz I did get one PM reported for Jukiol908 by a member, that matches the pattern you and others have posted in this thread. I banned the account on the 31st. Just now I had a look at the profile and message mailbox, but there’s nothing in there you don’t already know, that would be of help.

Did you use PayPal to pay the scammer and have protection from them?

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, rodgeevans said:

He msgd me but then deleted it claiming someone was selling a ChargeSpeed rear bumper I did some checks couldn't even find the user or post he was referring to checked his profile and gathered it was a scam

His msg before it was deleted looked like this

You must have missed the post of lewis09 about chargespeed rear bumper sale some days ago... I asked him about it and he said it's still available with him

It was deleted before I tried reading it

Yh that sounds about right 

8 hours ago, Stutopia said:

I’m very sorry to read this @Lauren_Davinaz I did get one PM reported for Jukiol908 by a member, that matches the pattern you and others have posted in this thread. I banned the account on the 31st. Just now I had a look at the profile and message mailbox, but there’s nothing in there you don’t already know, that would be of help.

Did you use PayPal to pay the scammer and have protection from them?

Unfortunately the transactions were sent on bloody cash app. I have contacted my bank, reported the card and the scam. Now I have to wait to see if they help refund my money. 

thank you everyone it’s nice having support when this happens. I should have known better but unfortunately all I could see was having the 350z bumper that they scammed me with. I’m usually really good with avoiding scams but this one idk. 

1 hour ago, Lauren_Davinaz said:

Unfortunately the transactions were sent on bloody cash app. I have contacted my bank, reported the card and the scam. Now I have to wait to see if they help refund my money. 

thank you everyone it’s nice having support when this happens. I should have known better but unfortunately all I could see was having the 350z bumper that they scammed me with. I’m usually really good with avoiding scams but this one idk. 

Don’t beat yourself up, we’ve all made mistakes getting parts when we’re excited.

It’s thieving bellends that are the problem, not you.

Hope you get some luck with your bank.

• Like 1