Centre console

kemo

Hi all, very new to all this and finding my way around. I have purchased a 350z roadster on a 07 plate and there are a few things to do to bring it up to standard, one of the things

i am looking for is the centre console to fit my model, i have purchased off ebay but keep getting the wrong one sent, i need the one with the radius bottom end, can anyone help?

ok i will asap, but the main issue i had with the one i got from ebay was that at the bottom of the console, the entry for the radio was square corners but it needs radius corners to allow the radio to enter! i hope to put up a picture of the incorrect one today at some point, my vehicle is a 350 roadster on a 07 plate

21 hours ago, ZMANALEX said:

In stock.

Is it the dash console or the handbrake console between the seats?

its the dash console with box, radio slot, etc the one i have off ebay is wrong, it does not have the radius corners to allow the radio to fit into it  

I am having trouble with my PC and putting pics up of what centre console i already have, it definitely looks the same as the one your showing, maybe i am not fitting it correctly, iwill get back to you on this, however, i am looking for a few items including a replacement soft top, i have been quoted approx £1200 for a new one fitted, but if there was a used  one that came up for the right price i would be interested. I will get a list together of all the things i need and get them over to you to see if you can help, many thanks

4 minutes ago, kemo said:

I am having trouble with my PC and putting pics up of what centre console i already have, it definitely looks the same as the one your showing, maybe i am not fitting it correctly, iwill get back to you on this, however, i am looking for a few items including a replacement soft top, i have been quoted approx £1200 for a new one fitted, but if there was a used  one that came up for the right price i would be interested. I will get a list together of all the things i need and get them over to you to see if you can help, many thanks

Okay no worries.

A new Mohair top is around £850.00 fitted.

Let me check if I have a preowned one in good condition.

What colour do you require?

Also I will grab a picture of the non contoured console which has square corners, when I am next in the shop and you can do the comparisons.

I'm not sure Alex, i will have to see what was stopping the radio going in on the one i have, the one your showing there looks like it has square corners at the bottom where the radio fits! The trouble with me is that I'm not clued up on things, i stumble around but get there in the end! Must say, that looks in really good good condition mate, i will get back to you tomorrow and update, and like i said earlier, I will get a list together of things i need to see if you can help with all the bits