Advanced Driver Assistance Systems

McG

I had some stone chips repaired by Chips Away on my 370Z front bumper and got an email from them saying I may need to get Advanced Driver Assistance Systems reset. 

Can anyone offer me some advice on this, as I’ve only had the car a month and am not sure what ADAS are fitted at the front end? 

As far as I'm aware, you do not have any ADAS systems fitted. 

ADAS are things like blind spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist which are normally things like radars, multiview cameras and such. So I wouldn't worry at all. I can say this pretty confidently owning a 370z as well 

Hi Rhys, 

very good. I’ll take some pics in the day light tomorrow where I can show a before and after pic. 

Either the previous owner or the dealer I bought the car from had tried badly to touch in some of the larger chips near the Nissan badge and these stood out even from a distance. 

Mark

Hi Rhys,

I thought I had a before pic showing the area around badge but I don’t. The chips near the base were between 3 and 5mm wide and really visible. There were other more normal sized chips in the area between the right head light and the number plate mount. 

To my eye, everything looks good and the colour match seems spot on. 

regards, 

Mark

F2E446F4-1D7A-4041-ABF8-7D3F6E88C284.jpeg

079848DB-429A-422E-A817-AF46638FA9F9.jpeg