Ace Cafe Meet 2023

George1966

yes I 100% agree and have been to every one since I joined the club, it’s not that difficult to get to although couple of years ago I missed the turning to Park Royal and nearly reached Wembley before able to turn around, as a venue what more could you need motoring history, decent cafe and toilets, problem last year there were an awful lot of members said they were going but didn’t turn up and worse still not say they weren’t coming, your car looked stunning and loved the colour  and wheels combination.

• Like 2

Guys. This event takes more organising than most members realise. Based on last years turn out of about 7 cars when we booked for more was more than embarrassing as they allow us the sole use of the venue. I am more than happy if someone else wants to pick this up and speak to them but for me last year was my last for organising this event. I took it over from Amyzed about 7 years ago.

Martin 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, AmyZed said:

Sorry to hear this Martin :( 

I didn’t attend but as some of you would have seen on Facebook i unexpectedly had a very premature daughter! So unlike me to not attend this one! I might ask Ace if any slots are available and see 

Congratulations on being a mum.

It's medically proven that you need to take the below meds......

......and get to a few meets:lol:

• Haha 2

I have mentioned on the Facebook 350z sites that it was unlikely the 2023 Ace meeting would go ahead and it certainly generated some interest from owners interested in going but we know from last year that on paper there were quite a number going to attend but only 7 did on the day. 🤷‍♂️😒

• 3 months later...

Thanks all for the kind words :) “Shelby” has been doing great, considering she was 10 weeks premature. Ace Cafe only have some evening slots available now or sat 30th sept which I am trying to secure which is a day time one, if not maybe we go back in 2024 with a bigger and better attendance and get a slot booked in in better time :) I’ll keep you posted! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

I'm up for the Ace cafe again, I went with the small group in 2022 and was my first time visiting this iconic location and my first club meet!

What I've noticed since becoming an owner and joining the (many) groups, and I hope may help, is the community seems to be more focused/reliant on Facebook 🙄 for event info. Where I see posts on the official 350Z&370Z club group asking about shows/meets etc I have been trying to direct people to the forum as it is a better structured source for organising and keeping track. I'm happy to share links to the FB group back to here for events like this if that helps? Might be worth running a poll to find out how much interest there would be for ace cafe meet before committing to something with the venue though.