JAPFEST SILVERSTONE SUN 23RD APRIL 2023

andy james

17 hours ago, MicktZZZ said:

Just found my passes etc. in the online account, didn't get an email just thought i'd check

https://www5.shocklogic.com/scripts/jmevent/profile-login.php?Client_Id='KM'&Project_Id='JFS2023&Language_Code='&System_Id=2

Still waiting for mine to show. Can only view the tickets atm, unless I'm missing something...

Yes the online link to your account does work and tickets are available to download.

Poor show from the organisers for not advertising or sending out a generic email to inform us all they are ready. Not everyone is sat by a keyboard all day!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AndyH370 said:

My tickets have all come through good and well, but my stand pass is literally just a blank page with my cars registration in the bottom left corner? anyone else have this? so confused right now lol.

pass v1.png

If you look at the top comment on this post someone else had the same issue and the organisers replied and said they refreshed it. Maybe you need to contact them? My stand pass looks fine so guess just some people are affected.

https://www.facebook.com/JapFestCarShow/posts/pfbid0uRsdMBNTnW57jfoCE3ioUhTQkdPu9MrT7VeSupB95fziAoqsAWYC2eSXxKZPJRdJl?locale=en_GB

1 minute ago, Ben350 said:

If you look at the top comment on this post someone else had the same issue and the organisers replied and said they refreshed it. Maybe you need to contact them? My stand pass looks fine so guess just some people are affected.

https://www.facebook.com/JapFestCarShow/posts/pfbid0uRsdMBNTnW57jfoCE3ioUhTQkdPu9MrT7VeSupB95fziAoqsAWYC2eSXxKZPJRdJl?locale=en_GB

Just emailed a ticket to Kelsey media, hopfully they can sort me out.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Roamy said:

Are we still able to buy passenger tickets? I tried for a mate and it said the club code wasnt active or something?

Wanting to the car share ticket, Anyone know? 

Public entry tickets are sold out mate

6 hours ago, Roamy said:

Are we still able to buy passenger tickets? I tried for a mate and it said the club code wasnt active or something?

Wanting to the car share ticket, Anyone know? 

Screenshot_20230419-075406-358.png.f302240b77b94b796e65e6b72f3dba90.png

Public entry has SOLD OUT and no tickets will be sold at the gate!

BUT if you are able to attend the event in a club car that already has a vehicle pass booked, you can still purchase a club entry ticket. 

YOU MUST arrive at the show in a club car.

To book this please follow the steps: 

> Head to the booking page https://linktr.ee/japfest

> Login or Register

> Hit the Book Here button

> Fill in the required details

> Are you booking as part of a Club? Hit YES

> Enter Club Password (Please ask club member or admin for password) 

> Select Club Entry ticket 

> Complete checkout.

Edited by davey_83
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Clacksonator said:

My car pass says YorkshireJDM on it but I used the 350z club code. Is this right?

Screenshot_2023-04-19-08-52-27-605_mega.privacy.android.app-edit.jpg

I reckon they have messed up with these Stand passes, mine doesn't even open properly.. just says my reg in the left corner in tiny writing. Worth contacting them and see what they say.