Can we track down my old Z!

Av8er

After years of getting rid of my old Z, I a) want to know where she is now b) find the owner, and try to buy her back!

no car has ever made me smile as much as she did.

it was a 2003 fair lady, after searching the reg when I owned it, nothing pops up in regards to MOT. So I’m thinking it’s either been written off, or moved to a private plate.

387EE5EA-0658-4A89-A4C7-9714E3F97CD8.jpeg

CC3E54EA-A66C-460F-B97B-483F5AD4E77E.jpeg

95ACA138-85E5-464B-AF52-601D6CE7D00B.jpeg

• Like 2

I can’t remember how it’s spelt 

Damned, Dam’d, Damm’ed or any other potential way of spelling it. 

I looked at replacing it when I owned it as the garage completely screwed it as they smashed it into the lift, I could not find it ANYWHERE!

Just had a look through some posts from the guy I sold her to. It looks like she was pulled around, new body kits, coil overs, “sound system”, wheels blah blah blah.

I fear she will no longer be the girl I knew 😔but that’s life! Should have never sold it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Av8er said:

Just had a look through some posts from the guy I sold her to. It looks like she was pulled around, new body kits, coil overs, “sound system”, wheels blah blah blah.

I fear she will no longer be the girl I knew 😔but that’s life! Should have never sold it.

Start afresh! Seen some nice examples for sale recently. Must be Z selling season.