New Member - Glasgow Based

McG

Hello!

Any posts regarding Infinity and deals for zed servicing are from a long time back, once that avenue ended I never did find someplace near there to take my now departed zed.

Alex above has already said Hi, if you've got questions or are looking for spares, he's a good place to start :thumbs:

• Like 2

On 12/12/2022 at 10:13, McG said:

Arnold Clark. Already been out with the hairdryer yesterday to remove their vinyl sticker from the rear window. 

As I work for them🤐, I'm sure this has been in the group since late summer as a colleague came to me with it. Sure it was roughly £32k. Looks very nice though😉.

5 hours ago, mr v6 said:

As I work for them🤐, I'm sure this has been in the group since late summer as a colleague came to me with it. Sure it was roughly £32k. Looks very nice though😉.

I had been looking at it for a few weeks online before going to have a look at it. Paid less than that. Had also been looking at GR Yaris but couldn’t get one of them for less than £35k.