Club Calendar 2023 - PLEEEEASE Send Us Your Photos

Stutopia

It's that time of year again gang, Wham are on the radio, people are elbowing pensioners out the way to get to bottles of Baileys and Santa is being warned about the consequences of inappropriate behaviour in the workplace after 6 billion small glasses of sherry. You know what that means...

...it's calendar time!

If you would like to submit entries for the Calendar, please can you:

• email them over to admin@350z-uk.com including your forum username in the subject line.
  • The single most important rule is, please only send high resolution images (typically at least 1MB in size), so they have a chance of looking good when printed out at A4.
  • Please send 3 or 4 of your best shots, it's all about the quality, not the quantity.
  • No one will be a centrefold for more than 1 month, but if you submit a few, I always try and get every single photo that does not make the big 12, onto the cover.
  • Please don't submit professional shots, unless you are the professional, in which case, can I have a job?

Thanks, in advance, for getting involved and supporting the club.

• Like 1

• Stutopia changed the title to Club Calendar 2023 - PLEEEEASE Send Us Your Photos
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who has sent in photos so far, particularly in the last week or so. I've got one month left to fill and I am desperately hoping someone will send something, in the next day or two. If not, there won't be time to get the order in and get it shipped to me and then get it shipped to you, before the "first" month in Feb.

If you're sitting on a few shots and not sure, please please please jump in now.

• Like 1

Thanks to all our awesome members who have sent in photos, we now officially have a calendar for 2023. Please add your name to the list here if you'd like to order one. Now that I have a rough idea on numbers, prices will be £24 for one or £38 for two, shipped to your address of choice.