Exhausted looking at Exhausts

Olly350z

Nothing wrong with how I've worded it, you solely jumping to the wrong conclusion and shooting your mouth off. No where did I imply that it had any involvement with Tarmac sportz. Secondly, if you'd looked for even remotely more then two seconds at the pictures you'd see it looks NOTHING like their workshop

Now you're getting defensive because you've been called out on it. Take a back seat, sit down and wind your neck in. You should know better 

• Haha 1

Just as a heads up, every exhaust fits NISMO. We’ve sold hundreds of exhausts for MK1 and MK2 NISMO and never had a fitment issue to date. The underneath is the same and the only difference is on the OEM exhaust which uses the X Pipe. If you’re changing to an aftermarket system which is catback, there’s no difference whatsoever.  

Just now, Coz@TORQEN said:

Just as a heads up, every exhaust fits NISMO. We’ve sold hundreds of exhausts for MK1 and MK2 NISMO and never had a fitment issue to date. The underneath is the same and the only difference is on the OEM exhaust which uses the X Pipe. If you’re changing to an aftermarket system which is catback, there’s no difference whatsoever.  

If that's the case then why does the ARK grip not fit MK2 nismos? Payco had this exact issue and had to get it modified to fit as it was too short and fowled the differential 

6 minutes ago, Olly350z said:

If that's the case then why does the ARK grip not fit MK2 nismos? Payco had this exact issue and had to get it modified to fit as it was too short and fowled the differential 

As per the thread from 2019, you most likely fitted the mid pipes upside down. Quite a few people have done this and it can lead to fitment issues. Providing they are the correct way around, it’ll fit fine. The majority of exhausts fit the NISMO absolutely fine, so I wouldn’t really call it a struggle to find a decent fitting exhaust.  

Nice work on fitting the exhaust, been years since actually stood up to fit a system - axle stand life.

Any pics of the tips now you've brought them out a touch?

These are fairly quiet on the 350z so would make sense they're the same on the 370z. I absolutely wouldn't look to cut out the resonators on the system, warranty void plus you'll gain volume and most likely loose tone. The below are what I would be looking to get to increase noise while maintaining tone.

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/exhausts/test-pipes/19156-370z-torqen-helmz-resonated-test-pipes-trq-vqhr-helmz.html

1 hour ago, Olly350z said:

@Payco do you want to chime in on this? Apparently you fitted your exhaust upside down 🙃 

🍿

Edited by davey_83