Ferrari and Lamborghini biopic movies coming soon!

GranTurismoEra

Enzo Ferrari 2023 Movie info ( Directed by Michael Mann - Heat) Post Production

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3758542/

Lamborghini 2022 Movie Trailer (Starring Frank Grillo) Releasing in USA November 18

Lamborghini Movie Trailer

Cant wait!! May never experience either but can admire from the big screen! 

Edited by GranTurismoEra
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Fast X 10 Fast and Furious movies....cmon now. An animated series. Theres milking it, but this is full fat milk in the microwave at this point 😂

It don't matter if you're winning by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning!

Money talks

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

True, But these biopics will be better for enthusiasts with more of a storyline albeit some inaccuracies. After the First Fast and Furious which I saw multiple times the rest werent up to scratch. Second one and Tokyo Drift were okay. The rest were corny and suited an audience with 3 hours to burn.

Ofcourse theyll make money. Expendables did, Justice League did with 1 hour cut from it....didnt mean they were amazing lol.. Fast and Furious is nothing to do with the original. Are Jason Statham and Dwayne Johnson gona be in it again driving from sky scraper to sky scraper or bridge to bridge or forever Runway? Lol..Thats just me. Each to their own though. 

2 hours ago, The Bounty Bar Kid said:

I do hope you've realised that I was pulling your chain with different f&f quotes as answers 😝

They've got nothing on films like Le Mans, or Senna or Rush

You wouldn't believe me if i said i knew lool. So why not play along. Makes the thread more interesting although slightly off topic 😂

Not seen LeMans before

Just the names alone will be a big draw. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So the Lamborghini movie is more of a drama about the character of Feruccio Lamborghini and how he got started with the company and his rivalry with Enzo Ferrari. Nothing special a bit low budget. Its not what I was expecting but could pass as a decent TV movie. Does burn an hour and a half and an interesting insight to Lamborghini. Available to download 

Edited by GranTurismoEra