Z dropping down the to do list..

evilscorp

So this finally arrived at the new dealer (18months wait and change of dealer due to Arnold Shark loosing Toyota contract)

Just waiting for DVLA to send me a new plate (couldnt resist as it was only £399 for exactly what I wanted)

Getting the dealer to PDI aka clean and remove transport films as they can mess up the roof wrap then I will Lanoguard the underside and have a daily driver ready for winter....

Then Jan 2023 I will worrie about how to fit a pram and sh@: inside when our first born arrives.

dealer drop off.jpg

• Like 6

Been so long since I drove it, hopefully the low weight and 4 wheel drive should make for some brisk driving round my country roads, the 350Z just feels a bit big on the smaller roads in my area and 400ish hp going to the rear wheels is a bit sketchy in the winter/wet.

Just having hassle trying to get them to honour the 5 year warranty rather than the 3 year + (up to 10 years) the dealer is now about an hour away so not sure if I will service there or have a local mechanic do it. (Gutted I can't just do it myself).

(intend to change the gearbox, diffs, transfer case and engine oil after 1K miles anyway to get rid of the wear-in materials that will be present.)