Help - in car electronics issues

veeg33

Sold my zed 5/6 weeks ago. New owner just had an issue with electronics in the car, he's not in the forum hence asking on his behalf.

When he gets into the car, turn key to 'On' position. Windows works sometimes, but not all the time. When engine is fired up, windows doesn't work at all.

Engine off, key to 'on' position - Lock (on the door latch) on the driver side is fighting to lock/unlock. Can't remember which way but if it is locked, when he tried to unlock it, it will automatically lock it back. And sometimes makes a loud 'beep' sound. And the lock/unlock button above window up/down buttons doesn't work.

Car started fine and drives normal, just issue with windows and lock. I installed the auto folding side mirrors around 18months ago, never had an issue hence I ruled that out. And I've not seen any issues reported here as well hence confident nothing to do with the module as he can still fold/unfold the mirror as it should.

I had new battery put on the zed (2 months old now), but don't think this is the issue as the car starts and drives OK. No issue at all when this is installed 2 months ago.

Any help/guidance/pointers will be much appreciated to help out new owner.

Note: Missing my zed when i saw my old zed in the video he sends about this issue

Edited by veeg33