Which Coilovers

SW66TTT

I'm looking to change to coilovers in the near future, my standard suspension although working fine is very rusty along with the arches so I intend to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and swap the  suspension out and at the same time clean up the arches and rust treatment.

My car will mainly be used for road, its my weekend toy so doesn't get used too much mainly going to see friends, going to car meets, going for a long drive at the weekend.  I like the idea of doing some track days one day but it wont be much if I do.

This isn't a post where I expect you to tell me exactly what to buy as I know everyone has their own experiences and will recommend different things so more just a bit of help to push me in the right direction.

My main question is around the rear suspension, I'm unsure on the advantages and disadvantages of the separate springs and shocks, do I stick with this or go true coilovers.  Looking at HSD for an example they offer both options

image.png.93f747d8096a57d90a354abaa6ed413b.png

Thanks!