What products are you guys using currently?

HEADPHONES

Many years ago when Soft99 Fusso went viral, I bought a tub and was well impressed.

Watched new products pop up as the new "must haves"

Used and loved 

Sonax BSD neat

Sonax BSD mixed with a range of other cocktails.

Turtle Wax Seal n Shinea

Turtle Wax Dry and Shine

Past few months I've gone back to Soft99 Fusso and loving the beading and self cleaning properties. The tub is still about 80% full🤣.

I use Turtle Wax Dry and Shine on the rims every wash.

Autoglym tyre gel dressing.

Gone back to Autosol for tailpipes.

What are your current favourites for pampering your Cars?

Snowfoam, without a doubt Alien Magic. Not the cheapest but the dwell time is superb. Bright colours and scented good enough to drink (please do not drink) 

Cleaning, pretty much only Auto Finesse. From soap to fall out remover, tar and glue, citrus wash, wheel cleaners. A selection of their soft detail brushes and a set of the stiffer bristled ones for wheels/engine bay

Sealer, super quick and easy Auto Finesse Lavish. Snow lance it onto a wet car let it sit for a minute or so and rinse off. Dry and a 'Ceramic' coating that lasts a good few washes. Usually wax over it if attending a show, just for that extra pop

Wax again Auto Finesse Fusion.

Bay dressing, Dressel from, yup you guessed Auto Finesse.

Metal bits, well the short tails, Autoglym metal polish

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/03/2023 at 15:54, davey_83 said:

Built Hamber Touchless 🙌

Wouldn’t be using that attachment to jet wash my car. Far too close to the paint work and too much force in the jet. 

On 28/03/2023 at 06:58, Payco said:

None. Had the car fully ceramic coated. No more polishing. Just wash and go in ten mins. Best money ever spent.😍

Coming along to the Forest Row meet on Sunday 9th April Martin? Would love to see the car.

Anyway, who did the ceramic coating for you?

• Like 1

Away with the grandchildren for Easter. Friend owns an established car detailing business a mile from my home. He did the ceramic coating. Car care + (plus), Wivelsfield Green..I will be at Jap v German in Lewes next month..

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Payco said:

Away with the grandchildren for Easter. Friend owns an established car detailing business a mile from my home. He did the ceramic coating. Car care + (plus), Wivelsfield Green..I will be at Jap v German in Lewes next month..

Have you got a link for that show? I can't find the details despite searching. Ta...

• Like 1

I agree about the settings but the one in the video scares me. I wouldnt be blasting my paintwork like that. Wheels and arches maybe but no paint is that dirty to warrant that imho unless you are off roading.

It’s a bit close, but the angle of the spray is much more important. I can run my Kranzle quite high in terms of pressure, but as long as you keep a roughly 45mpg angle there’s very little risk to the paint at all. Same goes if you’ve got a wrap on. 

• 4 months later...