Central London Garages

scallaway

Hey guys,

Looking to get a few things done on my Zed given it's coming up to my 3rd year of ownership - oh how time flies!

Mainly, I'm looking to get the JWT lightened flywheel and clutch kit from Torqen, as well as pads and discs all around (most probably EBC).

I've seen RT recommended here, but was wondering if there were any recommended spots even more central?

Cheers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/09/2022 at 18:52, Payco said:

Only one place to go . RT performance behind Wembley stadium. Know their Zeds inside out..registered trader on here. Speak to Taras..

I called them up and they said that they're only a body shop, not doing anything mechanical.

Guess I'm going to have to talk to Torqen directly

5 minutes ago, scallaway said:

I called them up and they said that they're only a body shop, not doing anything mechanical.

We're solely a parts supplier but the guys at Full Throttle Performance who are local to us should be able to assist with fitment as well as any other mechanical work. They've done a few bits for previous customers including a auto to manual swap on a G35 and some other bits.

Garage D are also local and good for mechanical work. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scallaway said:

Ok, they must have dropped that side of the business. 

On 04/10/2022 at 12:00, Coz@TORQEN said:

We're solely a parts supplier but the guys at Full Throttle Performance who are local to us should be able to assist with fitment as well as any other mechanical work. They've done a few bits for previous customers including a auto to manual swap on a G35 and some other bits.

Garage D are also local and good for mechanical work. 

Got the car going into FTP in a couple of weeks! Seem like a bunch of top blokes up there.

• Like 1