Help required

polaris

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can find the schematics for the UK 350Z variant? I'm currently using 7zap.com but it's clearly for a different model as the headlight washers on the front bumper are missing. I've checked the other available schematics and I still can't find it. 

More specifically, I'm trying to hunt down the part number for the push clip in the photo. It's from the front bumper but, like the headlight washers, it's missing from the schematics. I would just chance it online, but I'd rather be sure before I buy.

Thanks in advance

20220920_011753.jpg

20220920_011757.jpg

Edited by polaris

16 hours ago, ZMANALEX said:

Just your standard front bumper fixing.

100s in stock.

I don't know what you mean by "standard"? I know for sure that there are at least two different types of plastic front bumper clips. The type you sell, the type I bought, didn't fit, hence why I asked.

Edited by polaris

13 hours ago, Willsy1980 said:

They are not identical, but the ones for the 370z are CLIP: 01553-09321 may be a useful point to start the hunt.

BTW they are £2.45 each at Nissan :) 

Go on Ebay, probably get 20 for that price :lol:

That actually isn't the clip I'm looking for. I've tried that type and a longer version (both recommended on this forum) and neither fit.

The clip I'm looking for has three "prongs".

20220920_211831.png

Edited by polaris

Answering my own question here but whatever. I've just found the "Head Lamp Cleaner" assembly on 7zap.com. I clearly wasn't looking hard enough!

EDIT: Additionally, I've also found this - It's for the 370Z but looks identical to the one I've got.

Edited by polaris

On the 370, the textured ones are internal clips, the bumper ones are smooth, hence the part number I linked (I somehow lost one of mine) 

Im starting to think, Nissan just used whatever push clips they had laying around at the time, could be different on 2 cars of the same model and year 🤣

Your best bet is to just get an assortment of used ones from Alex, will have some spare too then.

20 hours ago, HEADPHONES said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391631271373

I got these for the arch liners and engine bay

I'd already tried that type and a slightly longer version (for the front bumper) and neither fit. I bought these instead and they match with what came off the car.

Edited by polaris
  • Like 1

At work we buy the sets which will more than certainly have the style or type of clips you require here, they run different edges, thickness, fitment style, Center bore width and arms. If you go to your local spurious parts suppliers ie auto stores euros they will sell the big multiple boxes, I’ve done numerous Zs and had the clips needed, will see if I can get the box number for you whilst at work today 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Azurez33 said:

At work we buy the sets which will more than certainly have the style or type of clips you require here, they run different edges, thickness, fitment style, Center bore width and arms. If you go to your local spurious parts suppliers ie auto stores euros they will sell the big multiple boxes, I’ve done numerous Zs and had the clips needed, will see if I can get the box number for you whilst at work today 

I've found them mate, but I appreciate the offer. I wasn't clear in my previous reply, these were the type I needed. I've already tried them and they fit perfectly. I was just comparing to the other types I had. 

Edited by polaris