I wanna buy a 350z asap

GeorgeZ95

So finally time has come for me to buy one of my dream cars .

First I wanna say I am looking for a HR and I was wondering what king of money would be fair to pay for a under 120k mileage hr ?😁

Secound , should I go for a stock one or slightly modified example ?

ps: if anyone has a nice one for sale please pm me . 
my budget is 8k for the right one .

can px with a 96k TT 225 Quattro + money your way .

4DA12935-987B-44B9-8195-218935990932.jpeg

7F30FC82-8D08-4AC9-A177-808AB13C8B37.jpeg

5BB2BFC6-A4B2-4B5F-A9E4-918BCEC3F10D.jpeg

A82BD185-313A-4FBE-83E8-BBDF8B6FBC54.jpeg

Hi buddy,

check out the for sale section on here also if you have Facebook check out the z selling pages on there. Only you can decide if you want a stock 1 or modified 1 really. Do you want to play with it or just drive it? If you want to put your complete stamp on it then go for stock. It also depends on your budget? Good luck in your search.

12 hours ago, pintopete58 said:

Go get it 

Totally agree. This is the car to go and get. I don’t personally know the owner so I’m not doing anyone any favours but to me it’s a no brainier given your circumstances.

1 hour ago, Payco said:

Totally agree. This is the car to go and get. I don’t personally know the owner so I’m not doing anyone any favours but to me it’s a no brainier given your circumstances.

If only it wouldn’t be like 2k more than what I can spend 😑

50 minutes ago, GeorgeZ95 said:

If only it wouldn’t be like 2k more than what I can spend 😑

Worth a stretch and an offer I would say . You could get a cheaper one and find yourself spending that to get it right easily. Just my advice 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Whatever you save youll spend. Happened to me lol

Agree , but decided to wait and go for an HR , after reading everything there is about the two , I’m 100% sure I wanna go for a 100k miles HR rather than a 50k DE 

Depends who you ask lol...Only issues i had with mine were oil leak easily sorted and starter motor.

Whereas HR have the early 370 issues like Oil Gallery etc. Also £600 road tax. HR are quick cars I drove next to one when I had the 370 Nismo and theres not much in it. Although that was tuned. Get a good one that has had issues addressed.