Torque Moro Cafe

Borris

Hi all. So I go to the Torque Moto Cafe on the regs with my car lot. It’s a wicked car specific coffee house. They alway have decent cars in all varieties. 

Would anyone be interested in maybe a monthly meet there, have a drink and a drive after? 

The TMC have a wicked insta if you want to see the cars that turn up. 

Cheers, Borris 

I will duck out but FYI I arrange a quarterly meet and  pub lunch for the South East region in my capacity as REO. Next one will be October FYI . Next one will be in Tandrdge but we use the Bolney Stage a fair bit. 

Martin 

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

On 19/08/2022 at 20:33, Borris said:

Hi all. So I go to the Torque Moto Cafe on the regs with my car lot. It’s a wicked car specific coffee house. They alway have decent cars in all varieties. 

Would anyone be interested in maybe a monthly meet there, have a drink and a drive after? 

The TMC have a wicked insta if you want to see the cars that turn up. 

Cheers, Borris 

This place is in Horsham?

• Like 1

Deffinately worth a visit, only about 9 miles from me.

I can do Mondays but what's it like on the weekends? Is it a case of get there early in case it's rammed, or maybe in the last hour or so as it empties out?

Edited by Loadmaster
  • Like 1

On 24/08/2022 at 12:12, Loadmaster said:

Deffinately worth a visit, only about 9 miles from me.

I can do Mondays but what's it like on the weekends? Is it a case of get there early in case it's rammed, or maybe in the last hour or so as it empties out?

Weekends are really good, weather dependent. But if you go for an early run, you get to see all the cool cars coming in

• Like 1

On 19/08/2022 at 21:47, ShortPaul said:

Hi mate justed checked the distance, that would be a five hour round trip for me

As round trips go, we are heading to wales again next year. If you fancy a day or two in the mountains 😂😂

• 1 month later...