Nismo v2 and front wheel spacers???

Midlifemick

Hi guys,

I have searched Google and this forum for a straight answer on this, but I'm still not sure!

Can anyone direct me to front wheel spacers that are compatible with a Nismo V2 with factory Nismo wheels? I've read about these apparently not being compatible with spacers but have read some contradictory information!

Thanks in advance! 

I have 15mm spacers on the front of mine, from Tarmac sportz, work perfectly fine. 

These: https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/japan-racing-nissan-5x114-3-15mm-jrwa3-wheels-spacers-66-1mm-hub-black-finish.html

Full selection: https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/wheels-tyres/spacers/?find=nissan-370z-all-variants-7577&sid=jeXkyz9ZZS

Had them all round but went with wider tyres so had to remove them on the rear and drop to a 5mm. you are fine upto 20mm all round on standard wheels and tyre sizes, 25mm and you will get rubbing on the arch trim.

9 hours ago, Willsy1980 said:

I have 15mm spacers on the front of mine, from Tarmac sportz, work perfectly fine. 

These: https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/japan-racing-nissan-5x114-3-15mm-jrwa3-wheels-spacers-66-1mm-hub-black-finish.html

Full selection: https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/wheels-tyres/spacers/?find=nissan-370z-all-variants-7577&sid=jeXkyz9ZZS

Had them all round but went with wider tyres so had to remove them on the rear and drop to a 5mm. you are fine upto 20mm all round on standard wheels and tyre sizes, 25mm and you will get rubbing on the arch trim.

Thanks! Will have to check what I'm running on the back before ordering (they were on car when I bought it)

Did they cause any changes/upset the handling at all?

• Like 1

Im not sure if it was a placebo effect, but I found it felt sharper and better grip all round. Less tramlining too ?

When I removed the 15s from the rear and only had them on the front it was really tail happy due to the narrower track, the 5s fixed that.

For note:

Previous set up: Rear 285x40x19 with 15mm Spacer - Front 245x45x19 15mm Spacer

Current set up: Rear 305x30x19 5mm Spacer (some edge rubbing under compression) - Front 265x40x19 15mm Spacer 

Previous set up was on the factory tyres.

Current set up, the grip is superb. You really have to send it if you want to break loose. Running on MP4S 

Image to show current set up arch filling etc :)

Edit: Should add, I have a set of 15s was going to keep hold of the in case I went back to narrower tyres, that probably wont happen. So if you want them can do £45 posted, as long as its not Washington USA :lol:

20220504_165147.jpg

Edited by Willsy1980

Thanks for the replies guys, I have had a look at mine this evening (took a bit as been away) and I think I have 25mm on the back,  but in fairness I measured using a key and then measured the key when I got inside, so they might be 20mm 🤣

Can I assume that 20mm will be alright for the front even of running 25 on the back?

Note that tyre sizes are standard 285/19 on back and 245/19 on front 👍

• Haha 1

On 17/08/2022 at 19:53, Midlifemick said:

Thanks for the replies guys, I have had a look at mine this evening (took a bit as been away) and I think I have 25mm on the back,  but in fairness I measured using a key and then measured the key when I got inside, so they might be 20mm 🤣

Can I assume that 20mm will be alright for the front even of running 25 on the back?

Note that tyre sizes are standard 285/19 on back and 245/19 on front 👍

Yeh you dont have to run the same size spacers front and rear 👍

• Like 1