[SOLD]A pair of genuine Nissan LED rear brake lights in great condition £300 ono

veeg33

Selling my zed hence taking these bad boys out to return to standard 04 lights.

No intro needed really for these lights, a great upgrade if your zed is still on bulbs rear lights. These are plug and play ie direct like for like swap that takes 20mins max to swap them out. No more changing light bulbs after.

In great condition, no cracks or water poling inside, all studs are in great condition. Some dirt in the corner but you'll need to look close to notice it, I have removed as much as I could using a tooth brush and don't want to clean it further with a sharp/thin object to get deep into it as this might damage it.

Collection is preferred or I can deliver within 30 miles of HD3 for fuel money. I can even fit it for you for FREE.

Due to the design of the lights with sharp corners, they can be damaged easily during transit by courier. Happy to pack as much bubble wraps as possible into the packing (original when I buy them) and you will have to arrange your own courier at your own risk. I'll take as much pics as possible before I wrap them for your courier to collect.

Currently selling at £450 average so save yourself around £150 for other mods on your zed. Will accept reasonable offer, try me.

PayPal or direct bank transfer.

DSC_0335.JPG

DSC_0336.JPG

DSC_0337.JPG

DSC_0338.JPG

DSC_0340.JPG

DSC_0339.JPG

DSC_0341.JPG

DSC_0342.JPG

DSC_0344.JPG

Edited by veeg33

• veeg33 changed the title to A pair of genuine Nissan LED rear brake lights in great condition £300 ono