New 350Z HR owner

Hello. 
I own a black 350Z HR for 10 years now, always loved JDM cars, and sports car in general. 

The car still fairly stock, only mods are, upgraded clutch and lightweight flywheel, milltek exhaust, kn filters, short shifter and Omp steering wheel with works bell hub. 
Next mods to do this month, dba t3 4000 discs with hawk pads, and bilstein b14 coilovers.

The have been very reliable but recently is throwing a P2A03 code o2 sensor 1 bank 2. Hope is an easy fix🙄, the car runs perfectly normal to me.

I joined the forum, and I am looking forward to attend some car events, especially JDM , and see what you done to your Z’s. 

080E401A-3312-475C-8FD9-DA2B92AAEAE2.jpeg

B4E38FF3-C04E-47B8-B73D-1D3224D5B87C.jpeg

• Like 2

Hi, thank you. I will try to go on the 17th, I am interested to see some of the carbon parts you sell for the Z. I see you sell the DBA rotors, I will contact you about this, the car needs need disc brakes and that is my priority at the moment.

• Like 1

On 08/07/2022 at 13:00, Ricardo350z said:

The have been very reliable but recently is throwing a P2A03 code o2 sensor 1 bank 2. Hope is an easy fix🙄,

Clear the code and after a drive see if it comes back.
Some times codes popup randomly i had a few on my cars in the past where one would just show up but because the code never got cleared it just stayed.

In theory it should be a very easy fix, I would normally advise having someone run a live data test on your o2 sensor but considering its only like a 50£ part may as well just switch it out if its a consistent issue. 

https://www.nissanhelp.com/diy/z/projects/nissan_z_o2_air_fuel_sensor_location.php