Legalis R dyno?

MONKEYSOCKS

Would be pointless if they did, any remap is only as good as the tuner doing it. I’m assuming you’re after remap figures anyway, as it’s pointless worrying about dyno plots on that kind of setup without one :) 

Expect what you’d get from any other usual cat delete/y pipe/back box combo and you’ll be there or thereabouts anyway, so 10-20bhp ish. The noise and emotion from that is what really makes it worthwhile though 👍

• Like 1

What I really wanted to know was if the y pipe would help with torque gains as opposed to a true duel exhaust? 

Also should have asked about any known fitment issues with the motordyne y pipe and the fujitsubo exhaust?

6 hours ago, MONKEYSOCKS said:

What I really wanted to know was if the y pipe would help with torque gains as opposed to a true duel exhaust? 

Not really, certainly nothing to worry about changing your mind on either way and again you’d get more if a difference choosing a different person to map it than anything else. If all you’re looking at doing is the exhaust, then they’re much of a muchness and tone/weight/price will make more of a difference when choosing.