350/370 club meet at the motorist (Sherburn-in-Elmet) at a weekend- gauging interest

RDON

Hi Folks

I was reminiscing the other day, and remember when I first got my 350z, there were some great weekend meets members would organise, like Wales and the lakes and now we don't seem to do many like those days.

so I wondered would there be interest in weekend meets like that again? is there an interest for a decent sized club meet on a Saturday or Sunday or both? some where like the motorist in Leeds. The venue looks a really good option for car clubs etc. there are some very nice driving roads not far away too.

check out the motorist website below for venue details.

https://www.themotorist.com/

please comment on the thread if you would be up for something like this and if you would like to help organise as well.

TIA

• Like 1

I've been over a number of times, the last being a GTR owners club meeting. It's a nice spot with an on site cafe with indoor and outdoor seating so a great place for a gathering. I'd be up for it. Not too far from me at all.

25 minutes ago, ATTAK Z said:

Yea, I've been a couple of times and would love to attend if the Z-club will allow other cars to join in :)

Might be a bit random this but have we met? I've a feeling it was yourself who called into our kitchen showroom in Ilkley many years ago because my car was outside?

1 hour ago, Hayd350 said:

Might be a bit random this but have we met? I've a feeling it was yourself who called into our kitchen showroom in Ilkley many years ago because my car was outside?

Yes you could say it is a bit random lol, I have not been to Ilkley so unfortunately we have not met as of yet. ;)

22 minutes ago, RDON said:

Yes you could say it is a bit random lol, I have not been to Ilkley so unfortunately we have not met as of yet. ;)

Ahh well now that i've made things weird i'll see you at the motorist 😁

8 hours ago, Hayd350 said:

Yep that was me :)