Is this supposed to be like this?

Adam_Williams

Hey All, 

I'm a month into ownership so forgive what's probably an incredibly daft question... 

Is this supoesed to be wedged in at the bottom of the windscreen?

It's fairly dense and I can't imagine it's just fallen in between the plastic and the glass!

IMG_20220623_134343.jpg

IMG_20220623_134351.jpg

• Confused 1

Doesn’t look right to me but  can we have some other angles. Maybe stand in front of the bonnet and take a photo there with the bonnet in view and one across the windscreen but stand urther back. 

Edited by Payco

Sure, I have a couple other photos of it. It's an odd rubber like material, no about the size of a £2 but double the thickness, that's sitting in between the windscreen and the plastic that butts up against it. It's on the passenger side, about 1ft in. 

Thanks for your help! Adam 

IMG-20220624-WA0038.jpg

Has the car had a past windscreen replacement and it is a protective rubber pad for transporting the screen that has been left on. My concern is that it is keeping the rubber off the screen that will then allow water to pass. I would take it out. It certainly does not look right.