Standard Bose Headunit for HR 2008

Adam_Williams

Hi Folks,

Hope you're all doing well. 

Does anyone have a standard Bose headunit (fully functioning) for sale that would swap into a 350z HR? 

Long story short, has my car in for work in a garage and somehow it's come out with a tonne of scratches all over the headunit, from what I can only assume is a tool bag / screwdriver. Looks hideous and I'm fuming. Proving it will be nigh on impossible so stuck for what to do. Pictures attached. Really want to maintain the OEM look inside and not going to a double-din unless as last resort. 

I have seen a few online but looking for something immaculate, as it had been until this happened. Know its unlikely in a 14yr old car but hoping something comes up. 

All the best, Adam 

IMG_20220618_183417.jpg

I have the full stereo, sat nav, speakers etc all removed from my HR in good condition but the stereos are coded to car and i dont know the code for mine, too much hassle for me to put back in as i have resoldered all the wires for new head unit and speakers.

If your interested let me know.

00ED0D46-89B6-4E92-B71C-37795DCB33B5.jpeg.3dadef08a48903ff0fef4f4026c1ac4d.jpeg