Fly1 AMS spoiler

TommZ

1 hour ago, Adrian@TORQEN said:

Paul and Martin, I think you guys are possibly confusing the wing, it's not the one in the first photo! Amuse / AMS it's by far the best looking wing for the 370z, IMO.

@Coz@TORQENdo we have any left in stock? 

@TommZdo you want carbon or FPR?

None left, had one in stock (Fiberglass) but we sold it within a few days. 

We can order one in, available here: https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/body-styling/exterior/18381-370z-fly1-motorsports-ams-rear-trunk-spoiler.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adrian@TORQEN said:

Paul and Martin, I think you guys are possibly confusing the wing, it's not the one in the first photo! Amuse / AMS it's by far the best looking wing for the 370z, IMO.

@Coz@TORQENdo we have any left in stock? 

@TommZdo you want carbon or FPR?

Hi Adrian, there's definitely no confusion at my end, i think both wing's look dreadful IMO

• Like 2

Would be a boring world if we all

shared the same tastes but I was aware of the wing in my first post like Paul and I personally think they are awful. Just my opinion though but that isnt worth much. 

11 hours ago, TommZ said:

Thanks @Adrian@TORQEN and @Coz@TORQEN I personally think it looks decent and can't see a VeilSide one I like, as that would be the preference. I'll dm one of you, as I have a couple of questions about it if that's ok? 

Hi Tom, feel free to DM us, no problem! We're the exclusive distributors in Europe for VeilSide, so we can get you anything they make :)

22 minutes ago, Payco said:

shared the same tastes but I was aware of the wing in my first post like Paul and I personally think they are awful. Just my opinion though but that isnt worth much. 

I get that, but still think it's the best wing, along with the Esprit one that @V1H Réné has on his 370z. :D

• Like 2

On 22/06/2022 at 08:30, Payco said:

I agree that it would be boring if we all shared the same taste.. :)