[SOLD][SOLD] 350z Revup Roadster 50k miles PROJECT?

Stan

Well it's finally time to get rid, full transparency I just want it gone which is why the price is so low.

I've owned this car for 6 years although 5 of that she has been SORNd and garaged due to life circumstances. I do take her out the garage and jump it fine every now and then to make sure it's all okay though. Always thought I'd get her back on the road but alas haven't got the time or money.

She's a 56 plate and had done 48k miles as of the last MOT in 2017 but as it went SORN soon after I think the mileage is no more than 50k. Last MOT was a pass.

Mods include full set of refurbed alloys (old set can be taken as well if required), wheel spacers, blue wheel nuts, Japspeed K4 exhaust (loud) with bumper tuck, popcharger, stubby aerial, LED bulbs all round inside and out, D1 throttle controller, OBDII bluetooth sender unit, core strut brace painted to match the car, slam panel, front switchback DRLs (these no longer work but still look good, maybe just needs a new sender unit), latest/last version of the sat nav DVD, new gear gaiter and knob. Had a new Mishimoto rad installed shortly before being garaged too.

Most of the mods I outlined in my build thread here:

q6aof2M.jpg

Y4DuuUE.jpg

cwOIE4r.jpeg

Bad points: The front wings have some scratches on that I haven't tried to polish out, think it's just in the clearcoat, and the canvas hood has a couple of small holes that have been glued/patched. Doesn't leak as far as I'm aware but I hardly drove it in the wet.

Asking 4k ovno with the proviso it will need to be trailered away as I simply want rid of it. As I said it will start up when jumped but doesn't hold a charge so can be driven onto a trailer if needed.

Edited by Stan
Sold
  • Like 1

• Stan changed the title to [SOLD] 350z Revup Roadster 50k miles PROJECT?
  • 1 month later...