Can anyone tell me what splitter this is please?

Jay zee

Can't find any previous invoices for the splitter so was wondering if there were any Z boffins on here that could help? It looks very old. Very good quality carbon despite the stone damage. Have found similar online but nothing exact. Thanks guys๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Screenshot_20220609-064333_Gallery_copy_730x1623.jpg

Screenshot_20220609-064311_Gallery_copy_1193x1011.jpg

• Like 1

Just had a look buddy and it's super close!! But mine is a little different and carbon, I'm literally pulling my hair out trying to find it๐Ÿ˜‚ The closest I've got is the Mine's one. If it is a Mine's it's getting hung on the wall as a shrine๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜„

4 hours ago, Jay zee said:

I'm very jealous! Did it look the same as the one I have? Or were there any branding on it? I'd take it off to look but I know every bloody bolt will snap๐Ÿ˜„

Hi mate the mine's splitter i had was completely different, i think it was around ยฃ650

IMG_20200701_123715.jpg

3 hours ago, davey_83 said:

I would PPF the front splitter making sure to be careful on speed bumps and ramps, you do have nose lift ๐Ÿ˜

That's definitely the first thing on the list after its repair ๐Ÿ˜„ Air ride does have it's perks though lol

• 1 month later...