New Member👍🏼

Not really into instagram etc anymore so thought I'd join to post some fiddy bits up. Photos are completely catfishing. Paint looks atrocious atm, clutch slave cylinder needs replaced and rear track rod ends gone.. but its all good! Can still rev it up on my driveway till I have time to fix her😂👍🏼

Screenshot_20220608-155932_Gallery_copy_1280x1704.jpg

Screenshot_20220608-155909_Gallery_copy_1161x1545.jpg

• Like 5

Nice z buddy, definitely got a bit of German styling there! Bet those wheels are a nightmare to clean 😂 good luck doing the clutch slave it’s a pain in the ass and there’s a few little knacks to bleeding it up! Here’s the process to save you countless hours. 

welcome to the club 

F32D2179-3B60-41BF-B860-F929038B8FF5.png.b933dc549a02fd4ff25dfcbf40aa990e.png

You brought Andy’s car (Panman) on here. Azure blue, custom made centre hub rims.  Stunning car and a good friend and we’ll known member. That car was kept in top mechanical condition and always looked outstanding. Congratulations on owning a gem .

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Jay zee said:

P.S I hate the centre locks.. any same value wheel swaps out there drop a comment below👍🏼

20220214_160820_copy_1038x1384.jpg

Have you any idea how much the previous owner paid for them  to be custom made ? I doubt you will find a set of wheels that cost as much for a swap .

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Payco said:

You brought Andy’s car (Panman) on here. Azure blue, custom made centre hub rims.  Stunning car and a good friend and we’ll known member. That car was kept in top mechanical condition and always looked outstanding. Congratulations on owning a gem .

Hi there, unfortunately the car wasn't looked after at all. I foolishly believed everything he told me about the car. Very long story short, I was hit with a 3k bill in total to have the car just road worthy. Without saying too much, the previous owner just popped some flashy parts on and let it rot away in the garage. But all that's in the past. She's in caring hands now, hopefully can bring her back to it's former glory😊🙌🏻

10 hours ago, Azurez33 said:

Nice z buddy, definitely got a bit of German styling there! Bet those wheels are a nightmare to clean 😂 good luck doing the clutch slave it’s a pain in the ass and there’s a few little knacks to bleeding it up! Here’s the process to save you countless hours. 

welcome to the club 

Thank you man, oh you wouldn't believe the nightmare they take just to look presentable😂 Bloody hell I think I'll just pop it to the garage to get sorted after looking at that list, tbf it's just the bleeding that's worrying me lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Payco said:

Have you any idea how much the previous owner paid for them  to be custom made ? I doubt you will find a set of wheels that cost as much for a swap .

I don't have any receipts for them unfortunately but I do recall being told they were around 4-5k possibly more with the import charges. I do know there's only 2 sets in the world currently and the other set is on a wide bodied 911 in the states. They require 500nm to tighten them.. absolute nightmare!!

Ello n welkom

Chuffed the cars gone to a great owner. I had his last set of wheels off him (Varrstoen ES2) and was shocked when he went to these as it's a brave choice. I hear what you saying, as Andy didn't use the car much and cars actually do like use. It's always the cars that are pulled out of the garage every now again, that develop unforseen problems. 

Can't wait for further updates 👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, davey_83 said:

Ello n welkom

Chuffed the cars gone to a great owner. I had his last set of wheels off him (Varrstoen ES2) and was shocked when he went to these as it's a brave choice. I hear what you saying, as Andy didn't use the car much and cars actually do like use. It's always the cars that are pulled out of the garage every now again, that develop unforseen problems. 

Can't wait for further updates 👍

They're very very cool wheels just really impractical with the centre locks. Would love a set of Work S1's to replace them with😍

Hey it's all in the past now, just need to find a good paint guy now to bring the paint back to life.

I love the style of those Varrstoen's!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Payco said:

You brought a show car, not a daily essentially. They were £5k to make FYI.

Nothing jap is going to replace me diesel German daily😂😂  Yeah my last Rotiforms were about the same (even though their barrels are made of chocolate😬) Would love to know the specs of the RVL's though. Their absolutely perfect for the Z. You'd struggle to fit a 20 quid note between the faces and calipers🤌🏻

Here is a pic of my 350z Nismo that was taken exactly 10 years ago. So today i took a pic of my 370z Nismo in the exact same place 😊

I wonder if anyone here knows where my old 350z Nismo is now, hope she’s well 😊

AE88405D-F775-4B3E-854E-8B4A317D206D.jpeg

3CC7399D-A74A-419D-9591-29433F5B6DC5.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Steve1 said:

Here is a pic of my 350z Nismo that was taken exactly 10 years ago. So today i took a pic of my 370z Nismo in the exact same place 😊

I wonder if anyone here knows where my old 350z Nismo is now, hope she’s well 😊

AE88405D-F775-4B3E-854E-8B4A317D206D.jpeg

3CC7399D-A74A-419D-9591-29433F5B6DC5.jpeg

Did you mean to post this  on someone else’s new member thread ?🤷‍♂️

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Jay zee said:

Thank you man, oh you wouldn't believe the nightmare they take just to look presentable😂 Bloody hell I think I'll just pop it to the garage to get sorted after looking at that list, tbf it's just the bleeding that's worrying me lol

Hence why I went for the 5 spokes 😂 you are brave indeed! 😂 welcome chap, have you got an insta even though you don’t use it much? 

Yeah a quick wipe with a tea towel and sorted😂 I deactivated it a few months ago. Was spending far too much time on it. Finger's crossed I could attend some Z meets when she's a bit more presentable🤞🏼

• Like 1

On 08/06/2022 at 20:18, Azurez33 said:

welcome to the club 

Wish me luck mate, just bought a bleeder and tackling her tomorrow👍🏼