[SOLD][SOLD] 05 350Z DE GT AZURE BLUE 117K ( Project bankrupt thread)

Azurez33

So here is my first dream car for preliminary sale ( I have a few shows left to attend this season but if someone wants it i can always go in something else) , Bought this beauty back in june 2019 and to be quite honest ive spent a stupid amount of money and time on it. My build thread is here:  

I will finish the build thread as theres still a fair bit more to add but time is always a pain i do apologise. 

Since owning the car its always been important to address the main issues first rather than all of the pretty mods. As soon as it was bought it had a full service aswell as coolant, brake, gearbox, vlsd oil change. I am a vechicle tech so everything has been done to a high standard which you can trust.

Ive always been a firm believer of correctly servicing, so under my ownership oil has been changed every 3000miles and oil filter change bi annually. Spark plugs were iridium so plenty of life left in them, ive only done about 3k-5k a year so its not had a hard life plus i genuinely dont rag the living @*!# out of it because whats the point. Id love this to go to someone whos an enthusiast which i can still see updates on how its doing because tbh i will really miss it, but with a new house on the way and a single opportunity  to own my ultimate dream car then i need to sell this. 

The previous owner like myself was very anal on servicing, he even kept all his premium fuel receipts which is a trend ive also kept, only ever put premium in it. 

The recent Livery down the side was literally done in may 2022, i know it might not be to everyones taste but it was the final stage in me finishing this project. If this doesnt sell then i will be surprised but at the same time ill probably just twin turbo it and keep it. 

Recently @Andy_Muxlow did a photoshoot which you can see below and it came up really well. 

The quick release and steering wheel will be removed upon sale but i can sell you the short hub or it can come with the car fro a price( Also only just fitted in may 2022) 

Rear tyres are gettign low however i have two brand new Falken 510s waiting to go on which will be included in the sale bare in mind these are £140+ a tyre each. 

I will fill out the specs and details later this is just the prelim post and i will post the black and white spec sheet soon. 

It currently ran out of MOT today but will be having a full test monday which it will pass with flying colours- 

I will also add a photodump of other pictures as i probably have hundreds, any question please inbox me and if genuinely serious i will message my contact number.

I plan to stay part of the forum as ive made so many good connections and friends here and would love to see what happens next.

Engine: 

Horsham plenum spacer 

Illusion purple powder coated plenum

Ram air cone + billet cnc maf housing 

Tarmac sportz billet tank caps

New aux belts last month

Dress up bolts, white cable tidy tubes 

Mapped at Horsham at 285bhp 

Cobra high flow cats 

Cobra 3” y section 

Aam competition single exit- (A very nice single exit which I’ve yet to see another)  

Uprated koyo racing ally radiator with pressure cap 

Mishimoto racing thermostat 

Oem fans repaired 

JWT Jim Wolf Technology flywheel and clutch kit - 26lb nodular flywheel and 900kg clutch

Tarmac sportz clutch slave replacement kit 

Previous owner was so anal he kept every fuel receipt of premium fuel, so naturally I followed on aswell 

Suspension & Wheels/ tyres

Hsd monopro true coilovers with softer springs 10kg/ 8kg 

Epman lower control arms with polybushes 

Polybushed banana arms 

Polybushed top wishbone (to go on) 

New front a/r links at 103,804 miles 

Japan racing 32s staggered, 9.5j et22 18” front on 245/40/18 falken azenis fk510s 

Rears 10.5j et18 18” on 275/40/18 same as front 

Oil stain anodised wheel nuts 

Brakes

Brembo Oem discs + pads front at 106,804 

Ebc black drilled and grooved rotors + yellow stuff pads rear at 110,000 

Motul 600 brake fluid- due a change currently which will be done for the new owner 

Shoes stripped cleaned and adjusted at 115,000milss 

Exterior everything 

Genuine nismo v1 front bumper to replace custom one (bash bar not included in price) 

Custom modded headlights via Dan skippy Thomas - angles eyes, blue tooth demon eyes, drl strips and metal flake sparkle colouring. 

Dynamic side indicators 

Front neons 

Sickspeed horns 

Relocated power steering cooler painted in glow in the dark paint and silicone hoses uprated 

Purple/black iridescent sun strip 

Aero catches 

Rear window tints 

Tarmac sports Nismo v3 spoiler 

Rear bumper tuck with generic diffuser 

Custom half wrap with livery done last month by Signs central 

Boot badge and aerial removed and covered by wrap 

Rear wiper removed 

Rear high level brake light removed- comes with old unit 

Both rear arches stripped to bare metal and undersealed. 

Smoked rear fog lights 

Gel 3D plates 

Interior

Interior footwell lights 

Custom rear strut brace wrapped and lights 

Center console painted ( paints a bit flakey now, dial trims painted gold) 

Tomei durflux gear knob with bride rep gaiter

JVC double din stereo 

Doesn’t come with quick release or wheel ( can come with short hub for extra) 

Fuel econemy isnt that bad ive found and tax is £330 i believe.

Price is how it is without steering wheel and quick release £7500

Based in west midlands

Much love 

Azurez33 

Back end 7.jpg

Boot view.jpg

Front end 1.jpg

Side shot 7.jpg

Side shot.jpg

Edited by Azurez33
Spec list
  • Like 1

I do Still have all the working headlight and screen washers- hence the going through the mot with no issues, and oem bash bar, a jwt popcharger with oem maf housing aswell as top polybushed arms, there are some goodies to come with this

Sorry to see you selling up, and all the best with the sale. Very much worth getting a blue DE bumper to replace the custom one and remove the part wrap. Will help the appeal to prospective buyers no end. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, davey_83 said:

Sorry to see you selling up, and all the best with the sale. Very much worth getting a blue DE bumper to replace the custom one and remove the part wrap. Will help the appeal to prospective buyers no end. 

I agree with davey_83 

Thanks guys I am aware the bumper will probably be an issue for someone who’s looking at buying, I have already secured a genuine Nismo in azure blue, the livery will stay as it can just be peeled off by the next owner unless they desperately need it to be done by myself or the team. 

27 minutes ago, pintopete58 said:

Now it's looking good. 

Sorry I didn't like the old bumper 

Haha everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I do like it but I did like my different style! haha thanks for input Pete 👍🏼

2 minutes ago, ShortPaul said:

That looks so much better 

Haha thanks Paul, as promised 

• Haha 1

On 18/06/2022 at 15:32, pintopete58 said:

Sorry bud but anything over 100k will not sell quickly .

It's a buyers market and 3 coming up for sale at the same time. 

Glwys 

Don’t I know it mate aha, there’s a car for everyone, and if not I’ve got a place for trade in for my next car just want to see if anyone wants it before it goes that far 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Azurez33 changed the title to [SOLD] 05 350Z DE GT AZURE BLUE 117K ( Project bankrupt thread)