PPF offer from Top Wrapz Ltd

davey_83

Hi everyone 

Those of you that know me and have seen my car know I'm very particular about paintwork and for a none garaged daily driver she's very clean. Following on from a front end refresh last month, I had the bumper and front part of the wings PPF'd to help protect my investment as we all know the 350z and 370z are prone to stone chips.

suntek-reaction-on-car-header-image.jpg.d254d4c2eb72b7e39b517ba0dc7834d2.jpg

Suntek Reaction is their flagship PPF film with 12 year warranty. SunTek's own template, so no cuts are made on the car.

suntekfilms.com/paintprotection/ppf-reaction

SunTek Reaction is a completely reinvented product that merges the super hydrophobicity* of ceramic coating with premium, self-healing paint protection film. This advanced two-in-one construction keeps your finish looking like it rarely sees the road, thanks to impressive protective benefits. 

Offer price for front bumper £375inc vat and free partial wing PPF too as it's a high impact area for forum members. Normal price would be £490 for these sections.

No stone/rock chips

No road rash

No bug etching

No swirls

No scratches

Top Wrapz Birmingham - 07930515600

378906557_IMG_20220531_0902554415.jpg.288465f1be92059aec84da77e887e277.jpg

The gloss and clarity is unreal!! Really happy with it and should look the same for years and years 😁

738873064_Screenshot_20220601-151930-6512.png.b03ab3aca3d5ae1ddd616481be76476b.png

Edited by davey_83
Typo error
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HEADPHONES said:

As Mr Kipling would say

"EXCEEDINGLY GOOD" 

:teeth:

With CRAZY water behaviour!! 🤯

7 minutes ago, GranTurismoEra said:

good prices. People were charging £1500 for bonnet bumper and wings. Either way worth it especially in winter with Salt stones

It's a mega price with the warranty too. If I was to look at 2 cars of similar age, mileage and condition one had PPF and the other didn't - I know which one I'd buy.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...