How fast is the new Z compared to supra mustang and Aston

Nismoandy

Depends what part of London. Zone 5 no real issues as we are 20 mins from the Chilterns lanes and high amount of Mustangs. 

The central London local economy mixed with visitors from middle east make it a hotspot. A bit of status and stunting is part of it too 👀. Then you got daily visitors from beyond especially Essex, Surrey and Kent. 

And if youre a business mogul in say Kensington who doesn't want to sit on trains or in taxis, youre going to buy a sports car to entertain clients at Lunch time 😂. Besides how long can someone drive an EV or 1.2 liter hybrid anyway. Shits boring 🤣

Edited by GranTurismoEra

On 02/06/2022 at 16:29, Ekona said:

Any performance car in London traffic doesn’t make sense, but who buys a performance car to sit in central London?!

I just find it hilarious that my 350Z is the only ULEZ exempt car sat on my driveway 🤣 I take the train into London more often than not though. 

• Like 1

On 06/06/2022 at 16:35, alexgv1 said:

I just find it hilarious that my 350Z is the only ULEZ exempt car sat on my driveway 🤣 I take the train into London more often than not though. 

ULEZ exempt for now. I think Zeds are on a timeline. If we are lucky itll be till 2030 and beyond. Hopefully itll fly under the radar as not many people have them in London