Breakfast Meet Worcester - Sunday 12th June

Including non Z it was 15 cars, no official event created on FB with practical zero promotion as I purposely didn't want too many cars for an introductory meet. I'd be happy with 6 cars in all honesty, I use to aim for big numbers (achieved) however for meets who goes goes. No obligation on my part as all these meets, events and shows in all honesty are a luxury and none essential. For that reason I'm grateful for each and every person that turns up. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, davey_83 said:

Including non Z it was 15 cars, no official event created on FB with practical zero promotion as I purposely didn't want too many cars for an introductory meet. I'd be happy with 6 cars in all honesty, I use to aim for big numbers (achieved) however for meets who goes goes. No obligation on my part as all these meets, events and shows in all honesty are a luxury and none essential. For that reason I'm grateful for each and every person that turns up. 

Was nice to see a few Zeds at the Golf meet 🤣

• Haha 1

On 13/06/2022 at 08:16, George1966 said:

The paintwork on the Candy Apple respray 350 at the Ace was stunning although so recently painted it was still soft and no I didn’t test it, the bronze wheels really set it all off.

Red not my colour obviously but agree the finish was excellent 😎