[SOLD]68,000 miles GT 2005

PPod

Will be placing my z up for sale on mot day 7/06/21. Just managed to guess my password to log back into the site 😂 and would love a fellow enthusiast to buy her up. 

Looking for £8750 

2005 Gt (low tax bracket) , 68,000 miles, Firenze Red 

Owned her for 8 years now. Started it's life being serviced at infinity garage Glasgow for about 3 years then I took over servicing myself.

Just got new front wings replaced due to rust coming through on the old ones so now 100% perfect and have 370 repeaters 

All brake lines and pipes replaced 

19" rotas GTRD 19×9 19×10 with all 4 fresh tyres for mot

Motordyne shockwave tdx2 with art pipes (£2.5k exhaust)

S40HRD private plate will be left on 

Coilovers 

Tarmac sportz - side steps,roof scoop,mines lip and aerokit spec 1 drift bumper

Tuned to 299bhp 

Depot lights

Wasso plenum spacer,nwp big bore throttle body kit ,mishi uprated fans,cosworth disks and all pads just changed for mot

Load of mods still to list but can message them over if anyone is interested. 

Bad points- rear drivers arch has a tiny paint bubble , few stone chips on front and mines lip slightly damaged on the left side but barely visible.

Also engine light always comes on due to decats. Previous owner ran it like this so I've ran it with the light during all my owner ship. I did get 2 rear 02 sensors mapped out but never got the time to head back to tuners to get the fronts so new owner might like to do this. 

Screenshot_20220226-143752__01.jpg

Edited by PPod

14 hours ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

Stunning looking car buddy. GLWTS.

Thank you.  

Never intended to sell the z ever but unfortunately I need the money to sell my house which just won't sell 😔

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, davey_83 said:

Lovely looking car, all the best with the sale. Suspension, lamps, wheels, tyres and exhaust used would be worth over £2,500 alone. Great buy for someone 👍

Cheers Davey.

Yeah I've been told by many to strip the car back then sell it stock but I'm desperate for someone to take it as is. I don't mind loosing out on a bit of money when someone can have all the extras and enjoy it. 

• 1 month later...